CVS will buy Aetna for $69 billion, making it both a retail pharmacy and official insurance company, reports NPR.
Tax cuts mean extra money for corporations, but here’s how they’ll actually spend it, via The New York Times.
During a financial crisis, the Federal Reserve steps in. BBC explains how.
Does Amazon create more jobs than it destroys? Quartz explores.
A large tech convention is under scrutiny for not booking any female speakers, writes Fast Company.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization
- A chief of learning and positive thinking