Warehouses are using drones to complete inventory faster and more accurately than humans, writes BBC.
San Francisco just pleased its tech community by announcing a fiber optic connection to all homes and businesses, writes Wired.
Long commutes make for stressed, lonely and unsatisfied workers, writes Quartz.
One Los Angeles company, Bee Technologies, is asking a lot of its unpaid interns before they’re brought onto the team, writes TechCrunch.
Finally, here are how the most and least successful business leaders spend their days, via Fast Company.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval