Warehouses are using drones to complete inventory faster and more accurately than humans, writes BBC.
San Francisco just pleased its tech community by announcing a fiber optic connection to all homes and businesses, writes Wired.
Long commutes make for stressed, lonely and unsatisfied workers, writes Quartz.
One Los Angeles company, Bee Technologies, is asking a lot of its unpaid interns before they’re brought onto the team, writes TechCrunch.
Finally, here are how the most and least successful business leaders spend their days, via Fast Company.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first