[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-should-companies-move-to-where-talent-is” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] This week’s episode of Talent10x features Workforce Editorial Director Rick Bell as he and Managing Editor Frank Kalman discuss Amazon’s search for a second headquarters, workplace lessons from the Equifax data breach, as well as how some firms are opening up offices in areas with a high percentage of underemployed employees.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval
- Video: 2020 Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning study identifies global leadership gap