Uber picked Expedia CEO Dara Khosrowshahi has its next chief, reports The Wall Street Journal.
Restaurants are turning to data mining to wade through today’s ultra-competitive environment, writes The New York Times.
It’s becoming less likely that Britain will be able to secure a Brexit deal, reports Business Insider.
Trump’s immigration crackdown is making new homes more expensive, according to Bloomberg.
Finally, do lawyers make better CEOs than MBAs? Harvard Business Review explores.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content