Here’s what will happen if you look at the solar eclipse without glasses, according to Quartz.
What would a better NAFTA look like? The Atlantic explores the question.
Technology’s big monopoly powers like Facebook and Amazon have a big influence on almost everything in society, writes The New Yorker.
Three ways to be a better manager from someone who taught in a kindergarten classroom, from Business Insider.
Finally, here are 5 questions for employees to help them find their inner purpose, according to Harvard Business Review.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval
- Video: 2020 Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning study identifies global leadership gap
- Embracing long-term virtual team and leadership training