After multiple CEOs fled President Trump’s policy and manufacturing councils, he decided to disband both, reports The New York Times.
The labor force participation rate is improving because more women are returning to work, reports Bloomberg.
Despite the fear that robots are taking jobs, there isn’t much evidence, writes Wired.
While retail faces disruption, so does the role of cashier, according to The Guardian.
Finally, one of the best ways to overcome negative experiences in the workplace is to avoid them, writes Quartz.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement