Here’s how President Trump’s plan to cut immigration could impact the U.S. economy, from FiveThirtyEight.
Does the U.S. actually have the highest corporate tax rate in the world? NPR fact checks.
After a long battle for unionization, Nissan workers in Mississippi voted against the movement in a two-to-one margin, reports Reuters.
U.K. residents are taking shorter, more frequent vacations than 10 years ago, writes BBC.
Finally, here’s why some CEOs and military leaders are paying science fiction writers to imagine the future, via The New Yorker.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval
- Video: 2020 Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning study identifies global leadership gap