An anti-diversity memo is going viral at Google, prompting push back from the firm’s diversity chief, reports The Wall Street Journal.
Older workers pushed out by firms wanting to get younger are finding it difficult to prove a bias against them exists, writes The New York Times.
This country has the lowest unemployment rate in the European Union, according to Quartz.
There’s a not-so-secret, secret club in Silicon Valley of engineers who hardly work as they wait for their lofty stock options to vest, writes Business Insider.
Finally, here’s how to find meaning in a job that isn’t your “true calling,” according to Harvard Business Review.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement