[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-the-power-of-employer-branding-michelle-rafter” el_width=”60″] [/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column] In the latest episode of Talent10x, Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks with Portland, Oregon-based business journalist Michelle Rafter about her Winter 2017 feature on how two companies are using the power of employer branding to change the way they recruit talent. Listen here or subscribe on iTunes.
Frank Kalman is Talent Economy‘s Managing Editor.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option