These were the top five stories on our website for the week of Oct. 31.
- Are You a Perceptive Leader? Perceptive leaders have six traits or talents that can make all the difference when it comes to creating a workplace where things get done.
- Leaders, Failure Is Upon You: Okay, it’s not quite that horrible, but it’s time to step up the pace and depth for leadership development strategies.
- The 6 Skills Every Active Leader Needs: No one said being a good leader was easy. It takes a lot of energy, focus and most of all a lot of learning.
- Got Skills Gaps? Partner Up: When companies find that their employees lack critical skills, the right higher education partnerships can make all the difference when filling the gaps.
- How Learning Leaders Win Friends and Influence People: If learning leaders want to make an impact, they have to leave their offices, be curious, connect and be deliberate in how they add value to the business.