Check out this week’s talkers on CLOmedia.com.
- The 6 Skills Every Active Leader Needs: No one said being a good leader was easy. It takes a lot of energy, focus and most of all a lot of learning.
- How User Friendly is Your LMS?: It may be time to embrace cloud-based learning solutions. Dated LMSs are not doing your workforce development efforts any favors.
- The Growing Role of Microlearning: How do executives see the learning and development budget? Is it a cost, an investment, or a combination of the two?
- Individual Contributors Need Learning, Too: Don’t focus energy and development resources solely on managers, senior and high potential leaders. Individual contributors have an important role to play in business too.
- 5 Ways to Learn Faster: In the quest to grow as a leader and as a person, you need others’ help, you need to fail fast, and it won’t hurt to make your own luck.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option