https://youtu.be/ARa0yKYYpK8″ title=”The New Face of Leadership
Rob Lauber, chief learning officer for McDonald’s Corp., had some interesting things to say about what today’s leadership development strategies will require in order to be effective and which competencies do not play a significant role.
- How to be an influential leader during stressful times: a disciplined listening approach
- How to best run your remote meetings
- Reboard to new cultural norms
- How can you remain profitable post-COVID-19? Invest in your workforce, particularly leaders
- Video: Leveraging online learning for development and community during a crisis