https://youtu.be/ARa0yKYYpK8″ title=”The New Face of Leadership
Rob Lauber, chief learning officer for McDonald’s Corp., had some interesting things to say about what today’s leadership development strategies will require in order to be effective and which competencies do not play a significant role.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias