Human Capital Media Announces
2016 Awards and Benchmarking Programs
Upcoming annual awards programs spotlight HR leaders, rising stars and
best practices, and establish important industry benchmarks
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Chicago, Jan. 14, 2016 — Human Capital Media (HCM), publisher of Chief Learning Officer, Talent Management and Workforce magazines, is announcing its 2016 awards and benchmarking programs that celebrate business outcomes through HR achievements and benchmark standards for industry accomplishment.
“In addition to providing thoughtful and impactful content through media and events, it’s important to recognize achievement and establish benchmarks so the industry continues to grow,” said Mike Prokopeak, editor in chief of HCM. “The role of human capital is crucial to business success, and our awards programs are essential to identifying best practices and celebrating success.”
Participants in HCM’s awards and benchmarking programs range from large worldwide companies to small and midsize organizations. Recipients in the past include Hilton Worldwide, Qualcomm, LaSalle Network, NCR Corp. and Accenture.
Awards and Benchmarking Programs:
Chief Learning Officer Awards: clomedia.com/awards
- LearningElite | A peer-reviewed ranking and benchmarking program recognizes the best organizations for learning & development
- Learning In Practice Awards | Recognize industry practitioners and providers who have demonstrated excellence in the design and delivery of employee development programs
Talent Management Benchmarking Program: talentmgt.com/dvi
- Diversity Value Index | A benchmarking program designed to examine an organization as a multidimensional model wherein the diversity and inclusion function is part of all business execution
Workforce magazine Awards: workforce.com/awards
- Optimas Awards | Awards practitioners and teams for achieving business results through HR best practices
- Game Changers | Recognizes HR’s innovative rising stars who are under 40 for their positive impact on their organizations through HR initiatives
- Workforce 100 | The top 100 companies for HR based on a variety of lists available to the public. No nomination required for this award
To learn more about the awards and benchmarking programs, as well as the open and close dates for nominations, please visit the links above.
# # #
ABOUT HUMAN CAPITAL MEDIA
Human Capital Media (HCM) is the largest integrated media company serving the human capital, management and workforce development industries. Through award-winning content, events, awards and research, they deliver valuable news, analysis, tools and solutions to make the most of human capital, as well as create a vibrant community where decision-makers and solution providers connect to solve their greatest workplace challenges.
Suanna Van Norstrand
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning