Want to know the best way to respond to racism on the Internet, or to racism in general? Take a lesson from Stephen Colbert – laugh. He had a good time with the Twitter backlash that followed the crowning of the new Miss America, Nina Davuluri, who is of Indian descent. The key takeaway from his commentary: “People saw a woman in a bikini and thought Muslim extremist.”
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement