• Develop an inclusive, welcoming attitude.
• Stand tall.
• Shake hands.
• Allow your body to be at ease.
• Mirror the other person’s gestures and expressions.
• Lean in slightly.
• Use open arm movements and show the palms of your hands.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise